The root is used to gain full access to the system (system files,bootloader, kernel, etc) is as we get access from the Run As Adminstrator in Windows. His usual create Patch pirated apps also pake Lucky Patcherl et gk caught the same Play Store.
The materials need to be prepared to root Galaxy Ace 2:
Tutorial How To Root Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 Gingerbread ::
- Extract all the files into the folder (non let easy nyari file) Make sure the battery HH not less than 50% in order to make the process go smoothly
- connect HH (HH = Mobile) to the computer using data cable
- Copy the file update_su. zip udh in donlot internal to the sdcard(Phone)
- open the Odin
- Turn off the HH and go into Download Mode (Teken button Volume down + Home + Power) make sure your HH is already detected in the Odin (his mark already detected is a centralized one box white yellow
- click at the PDA choosing file md5 I8160XXLD8_ready_to_root_ANT.tar.
- Make sure all his righteous and pray lah
- Click Start and wait for the while drinking coffee
- If it works (I'm sure all of his successful) then will appear the words PASS! and HH will restart itself Odin the 2
- Turn off the HH, get into Recovery Mode (Volume up + HomePower)
- Select the apply updates from sd card and select the zip fileupdate_su.
- Restart the Smartphone
- Sign of Smartphone already in the root application i.e. SuperSU/superuser
If there is a problem or want to ask please comment
Link Download v Odin3 1.83 .zip (198.3 KB)