How To Root Samsung Galaxy S6 & S6 Edge Via CF-Auto-Root | The hosts flagship smartphone Samsung Duo "Galaxy Galaxy & S6 S6 Edge" was announced at the Mobile World Congress 2015 and currently has available for purchase in stores mobile phones in Indonesia. For those of you who have purchased/ordered Samsung Galaxy S6 or later versions of Edge may want immediate me-root of your smartphone to be able to enjoy all of its features. The good news, Chainfire, a senior member of the forum XDA Developers have found the way how ngeroot Galaxy S6 version BC-G920F and some other Galaxy model S6. The method used is through CF-Auto-Root and application with the help of ODIN. Until now, this tutorial was published, via CF-Auto-Root + ODIN is probably the easiest way, secure, and quick to perform root on Samsung Galaxy S6 without doing the flash or using a custom rom.:
Chainfire Auto-Root is currently only available for Galaxy variants S6:
- and S6 edge: SM-G925T
Before proceeding, please note that by doing root, automatically warranty Samsung Galaxy S6 You will be lost. And by doing root on Galaxy S6 you will also increase your flash counter and will automatically turn off KNOX. Make sure you have been convinced by the risk posed before continuing. Do it with your own risk!
Tutorial Root Samsung Galaxy S6 S6 & Edge
- Check the type of your Charming way Galaxy went into Settings = > About device = > Model number. Make sure Your Galaxy variants S6 admission in one of the lists above.
- Download and install Samsung Android USB drivers on your Windows.
- Download .zip 3.10.6 Odin3_v and then extract it to your desktop.
- Go to page: http://autoroot.chainfire.eu/and search and download files Auto-CF-Root .zip. After Auto-CF-Root .ZIP downloaded, extract it on a new folder on your desktop for easy access.
- Boot Your devicweinto Download Mode. To do so, turn off Your Galaxy S6, then turn it on by pressing and holding Volume Down + Home button + Power button simultaneously until the display appears a warning. Press the Volume Up button to enter Download Mode.
- connect your phone to the computer via the USB cable.
- open the Odin3 v 3.10.6. exe before you extract on your desktop in step 3. Wait a few seconds until appears on the port number ID: COM which marks the cell phone has successfully connected.Odin Galaxy S6 Odin Galaxy S6
- Click PDA and select Auto-CF-Root-zeroflte-zerofltexx-smg920f. tar. md5 you have extract previously in step 4 (do not touch any other part). Important: make sure the section Repartition is not checked.
- Click on Start and wait until the root process finishes. Your Smartphone will automatically reboot after the process is complete. You will see the message PASS on ODIN which signifies that Samsung Galaxy S6 You have success in the root.
- To make sure your phone has been really successful in the root you can use Root application Root Explorer which can be downloaded for free at Here
Hopefully the above tutorial can help you to root Galaxy S6 S6 or Edge you. If you experience difficulties, let us know via the comments field.