How To Root Samsung Galaxy A7 | How To Root ? you can follow tutorial On Tentang android About Samsung Galaxy A7.
- Smartphone should have a minimum of 30-40 percent of the battery to perform the process of rooting
- Turn on USB Debugging your smartphone, for Android 4.2. x-over "Settings About Phone > > press" Build Number "7 times until appears the message" You are now a developer! "and then back again to" Settings > Developer > Options "USB Debugging"
Download Tools file for Rooting :
- Download and install software Samsung USB Drivers on your PC.
- Samsung Galaxy A7 A7009 BC-(running on android Version 4.4.4, built id KTU84P. A7009KEU1AOB1)
- Samsung Galaxy A7 BC-A700H (running on android Version 4.4.4, built id KTU84P. A700HXXU1AOA5)
- Samsung Galaxy A7 BC-A700FD (running on android Version 4.4.4, built id KTU84P. A700FDXXU1AOAF)
- Samsung Galaxy A7 A7000 BC-(running on android Version 4.4.4, built id KTU84P. A7000ZCU1AOA1)
Step By Step How To Root Samsung Galaxy A7
- Extract the file root Samsung, after you finish me-extracts you will see several files as picture below
- Now turn off your Smartphone
- After turning off, you need to boot into the Download Mode, to boot into the Download Mode press and hold down the "Volume Down + Home + Power" simultaneously until the Download Mode is active.
- In the Download Mode you will look a yellow triangle warning sign, in this situation you have to press the Volume button Up to continue.
- Now, open the Odin3 exists in the folder you extract. then connect your smartphone to your computer via the USB cable
- After you connect your smartphone to your PC , Odin will automatically recognize the device and a message appears "Added"
- After the device detection by Odin, PDA and click on the button select the file Auto-CF-Root. tar that is in the folder ekstrack.
- Now, click on the "Start" button in the Odin to get started Flahing, Flashing usually take 30-50 seconds to complete the process of rooting on the Samsung Galaxy. Once the process is finished you will be on the rooting can see the green box with the words "Pass" in Odin. During this process the your Smartphone will automatically restart.
- After that, unplug the usb from Smatphone Now to make sure you have succeeded in the Root Samsung Galaxy A7, open the applications menu on your Smartphone and you will find the SuperSU application, if the application is on your Smartphone, then that means you have succeeded in the Root of your device
You can verify that your device is successfully in the root or not through Root Explorer Download Link Below :
Link Download Root Explorer