In this tutorial tentang android will help you in the process of root Samsung Galaxy, Galaxy A300F Duos A3 A3 A3 A300M Duos or Galaxy Duos A300H which runs on Androidfirmware KitKat 4.4.4. Galaxy A3 Duos dual SIM smartphone is with screen 2.8 inches AMOLED capacitive touchscreen Super, 8MP camera, 2.2 Ghz quad core processor.
Step By Step How To Root Samsung Galaxy A3 Duos :
- Download the required files to root Samsung Galaxy A3 Duos from the link below: Auto Root Package For Galaxy A3 Duos A300F Auto Root Package For Galaxy A3 Duos A300M Auto Root Package For Galaxy A3 Duos A300H
- Extract the files which have been downloaded to your desktop PC.
- Turn on "USB debugging mode" on your Samsung Galaxy A3 Duos, see Settings-> Developer Options –> USB Debugging.
- Turn off your phone, then go to "Download Mode"with the way the press "Volume Down + Home +Power" simultaneously until the message appears as below:
- next press the "Volume up" to continue, and youwill enter the "Download Mode" as shown below:
- run application "Odin is" as "Administrator" and connect your mobile device to the PC using the USB cable. If the connection is connected successfully, it will appear the message "Added" from the application window Odin. Make sure that the "Auto Reboot" and"f. Reset Time" on the checklist!
- next click on "PDA" on Odin and select the firmware". tar. md5" already downloaded and extract. Then click "Start" and wait until the upgrade process is complete. Once completed, your android phone willreboot a crook.
So how to Root Samsung Galaxy A3 Android Duos KitKat 4.4.4. hopefully useful!