How to Root Samsung Galaxy E5 E500H Using Odin | Welcome, please follow up with a good tutorial on how to root samsung, android,
- Make sure the battery is at least 60% to do the tutorial of this root.
- Download Samsung USB Drivers HERE, then install it on your PC.
- Download the file, then root extract on my PC. Download link below
- Turn on USB Debugging, Read here How To Enable USB Debugging on an Android Device
Install Recovery + Auto Root
- Turn off your device.
- Go into the download mode, do I press and hold the Volume down + Home + Power for 5-8 seconds.if you have a trouble you may read How to Put Android Phone in Download Mode
- In download mode later on you will notice there is a warning triangle is yellow, press the Volume Key Up to continue.
- Open the application in your PC Odin (who was already in the download above file with the joint root).
- Connect your device to the PC.
- If it is connected it will pop up a message box in the message ADDED Odin, if not check again whether the driver already installed correctly or not.
- After that click the PDA in Odin, and find the file Auto-CF-Root. tar (which is already in the download above)
- After that click the Start button.
- Wait until the process is finished running, roughly about 30 to 1 minutes.
- After the process is complete it will pop up a notification in the Green Box with the sign of Odin's writing.
- After that reboot your device.
- Unplug your Samsung E5 You from your PC.
- After burning back check at the main menu, whether already installed applications SuperSU. If it means rooting process successfully.
- Check the application Root using the Root Explorer to make sure Samsung Galaxy E5 You've been really successful in the root. Download Here
Link Download File Root Extract on PC