How to easy, Tutorial How to Root and install, flash, Install TWRP/CWM Recovery Samsung Galaxy A3 BC-A300 Lollipop without a PC-On posting this time Tentang android will share a tutorial how to install twrp and root Samsung Galaxy A3 lollipop. Okay just look and look them up well.
How to Root and install Recovery Twrp Galaxy A3:
- Download all Tools below(I've already made one)
- Altenative How To Root Galaxy A3 all Type
- Extract the files which have been downloaded
- Make sure it's got minimal odin v 3.07 and driver USB samsung is already installed on your PC Read this: Android USB Drivers For Windows Free Download
- Reboot A3 into download mode (vol down + home + power)
- Connect Samsung A3 to the computer via the data cable with Odin ori
- Insert/Insert TWRP_ 188.8.131.52 _A300F_ 5.0.2 _Basic (1) to PDA
- Click Start. Wait until a reboot to the home screen
- Copy the file UPDATE-SuperSU-v 2.46 to internal or external to the A3, not a problem. Place the outside.
- Reboot A3 into recovery mode (power + vol up + home)
- Now the position already in TWRP
- Install zip, select file UPDATE-SuperSU-v 2.46
- After the completion of the flash supersu, then wipe dalvik cache
- Then Rebot
- Congratulations Samsung Galaxy A3 Lollipop you are already ROOT.
After a successful install twrp and root, please backup rom via TWRP!!! for the sake of convenience
Twrp_SuperSu_Galaxy_A3 || Download Odin_v 3.09