How to Put Android Phone in Recovery Mode All Device | Recovery mode provides additional features on Android devices. You guys can be German install operating system updates, wipe data/factory reset (erase data and restore to original settings) or wipe cache partition (partition removes cache). And if you have a custom recovery which has been mounted on an android device, you can be more options for installing a Custom ROM, Android backup and even modify the Android phone you guys with various tweaks to the system.
You can access the recovery mode with a variety of methods. Tentang Android prefer the hard way by running the command ADB from our computer, but there are easy methods as well. First, you can access recovery mode by pressing a key combination on your Android device (i.e. Volume Up + power button) or by rebooting into the Recovery Mode with the use of an application.
Method 1: how to enter Recovery Mode using the Android applications (Root Only)
Tentang Android use how to enter recovery mode using the applications installed on your Android device. This method is very easy in our opinion. In this way need not require expertise or particular complexity to be able to use it. Unless the skill in performing the install application from Playstore only.
Note: Applications Android root access is needed. So for all of you who don't understand the root, root Android phone yet the circumstances we recommend you to do the root first. If it is not able to continue reading at the next method.
- Download Quick Boot (Reboot) of Google Play Store and install it. Download link below
- Open the application, you will see 4 options: Reboot, Recovery, Bootloader, Power Off.
- Simply select the ' Recovery ' and the phone will reboot into Recovery Mode automatically.
Pretty easy isn't it? This way it is very easy to get into the recovery mode but you do not know the exact key combinations for Android devices belong to you guys.
Method 2: how to enter Recovery Mode using ADB
Enter Recovery Mode by ADB this is another way to get into Recovery Mode if you do not know the right combination for your Android device you guys or Android devices you do not have root access so can't use an application that has been described in method 1 above.
- Make sure the ADB and Fastboot is configured on a PC you guys. How? See here: how to install ADB and Fastboot with Android SDK.
- Connect your Android device to the PC with the USB cable and install ADB drivers (if needed).
- Point to the folder of android-sdk-windowsplatform-tools and open Command Prompt (Shift + right-click anywhere in the folder > Open Command Prompt).
- Type the following command and press Enter.ADB reboot recovery
- Android device you will die and then boot into recovery mode. Navigation up and down using the volume button.
How easy is not how to enter Recovery Mode for all Android devices? If this tutorial helpful can click LIKE and love + 1 Yes.
Link Download Quick Boot (Reboot)
Tag : Tips Trik Android