Continue to how to Root OnePlus One A0001 16 GB and 64 GB, in article tentang android JalanTikus this time will tell how to install a Custom Recovery (or CWM TWRP) at OnePlus One. To install a Custom Recovery make sure OnePlus One you already in the Unlock the Bootloader.
Make sure you also read the article Tentang Android previously about how to Unlock the Bootloader OnePlus One, because of the way this pretty touch.
See also : Naruto Shippuden Senki v1.17 Fixed 1 Apk
Here's how to Install a Custom Recovery (CWM/TWRP) at OnePlus One
- Download file Recovery for OnePlus One. Select one, TWRP or CWM. (download link below)
- Lay one of the Recovery into the folder android-sdk-windows > platform-tools and change its file into cwm. img or twrp. img.
- Connect the OnePlus One onto your computer into Fastboot Mode, press the Power + Volume Up.
- Open a Command Prompt or CMD in the platform-tools folder and then type code fastboot flash recovery img. cwm.
- After the flash recovery is complete, type fastboot reboot for rebooting in OnePlus One.
- To get into Recovery mode, turn off the OnePlus One and switch it on by pressing the Power button + Volume Down.
TWRP || CWM