How to reinstall/Flashing Samsung Galaxy A7 SM-A7000 Kitkat 4.4.4 | for those of you who experience barriers due to errors, application errors, download the touchscreen is not sensitive, internal memory, loading bootloop, virusan to death total can do the firmware update from jellybean to kitkat for detected in drivers computer. If possible you can also RESET Galaxy A7 SMA7000 by pressing a three key who combination. by the time the smartphone position off press and hold the button Vol Up + Home + Power until the android robot picture appeared. and then do wipe user data but sometimes this is not enough help HH sometimes does require Flashing Update.
These Tools of Execute that must be set up before Flashing:
- Usb driver samsung kies find Download on this page
- Odin v3 Find Odin Download on this page
- Firmware Galaxy A7 SMA7000 here
If the Tools equipment is ready to come on heading to the battlefield follow the Guide correctly
How to reinstall/Flashing Samsung Galaxy Galaxy A7 SMA7000 Kitkat 4.4.4 :
- Install the Usb Driver samsung or samsung kies on your Computer
- Extrack firmware Galaxy A7 SMA7000 with win rar to find md5 files.
- Turn off your Galaxy.
- Press and hold the Vol down + Home + Power until the download appears mode
- Select continue by touched the volume up
- Connect the Galaxy A3 to the computer with a Usb cable
- Open the odin V 2.3 and see a blue sign on the left side indicates your device already connect
- if in the column ID: COM is blue if not the creature the blue repeat his pace from the No. 3 If the process Flash
- Click the PDA in odin and point the firmware file in the SMA7000XXXopoikiXXX and select last extrack. md5 its example file name .Wait until a minute until Softwere odin success setting up files
- Click START on softwere odin wait until the process is complete (PASS) auto restart the core of Galaxy. completed
Here's the complete tutorial: Flashing Samsung Using Odin