How to Flashing Galaxy Grand Neo Plus I9060I solution Bootloop (WORK 100%) – the following This is a great tutorial how to flashing galaxy grand neo plus i9060i using offcial firmware from samsung. For those of you who don't know yet flashing/flash is the only way to normalize Smartphone you are again an error because the system or only as upgrade, by the way flashing most likely will return to normal as the beginning of the manufacturer recently. Before you do flash I recommend first data backup according to your It is very important. Do not worry with how flahing we share because the firmware official indonesia from samsung.
|How to Flashing Galaxy Grand Neo Plus I9060I|
How To Install
- Install the drivers first.
- Extract firmware 3.09 Odin and Galaxy Grand Neo Plus already downloaded.
- Turn off Samsung Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo Plus, then restart, by pressing the button (volume down + home + power) together, after that there will be a notification to go to "download" mode, then press the "volume up/up". to in download mode if you have a trouble you can try this method : How to Put Android Phone in Download Mode
- open the application and connect 3.09 Odin Galaxy Grand Neo Plus with cable Data to the Laptop you then if successfully connected will appear as the picture below, the examples use Odin version 3.07.
- If not connected trying to repeat a few times, make sure you've installed driver samsung above. If ways have not managed to make sure you are connected with the internet.
- Then click "AP/PDA" and select the firmware already in the extract above "Md5 I9060IXXU0AOB4_I9060IOLB0AOB1_I9060IXXU0AOB4_HOME. tar." this file in the firmware.
- If the above steps are done, now live CLICK "START" and wait for the process to complete
- When the process is complete, the later will appear the words "PASS" in a box color Green. and then the smartphone you will restart automatically