How to re install/Flashing Samsung Galaxy GTI93000 S3 because, application error, the touchscreen is not sensitive, internal memory, loading bootloop, until death total to do the firmware update for the drivers detected on the computer. If lets you also can do reset Samsung Galaxy GTI9300 with S3 pressing a three key combination. by the time the hp position off press and hold the Vol button Up + Home + Power until the android robot picture appeared. and then do wipe data but users Sometimes this is not enough help HH indeed need Flashing Updates
These weapons of war that should be set up before Flashing:
If the combat equipment is ready to come on heading to the battlefield follow the Guide correctly
How to reinstall/Flashing Samsung Galaxy GTI93000 S3
- Install the Usb Driver samsung or samsung kies on your Computer
- Extrack firmware Galaxy S3 GTI9300 using win rar to find md5 files.
- Turn off your galaxy. Press and hold the Vol down + Home + Power until appear download mode
- Select continue by pressing the volume up
- Connect the Hp to the computer with a Usb cable
- Open the odin V 2.3 and see if in the column ID: COM is blue if not the creature the blue repeat his pace from the number 3
- If ID: COM already blue means was ready to stage the process Flash Click the PDA in odin and navigate file firmware extrack last and select I9300XXXopoikiXXX. md5 angaplah gitu file name
- Wait a minute until odin success setting up files Click START on odin wait until the process is complete (PASS) auto restart the core of Galaxy.
- if you still counfused Here's the complete tutorial: Flashing Samsung Using Odin
Link Download Galaxy S3 Firmware GTI9300