Read : Rom Samykat V3 Custom Rom Galaxy Core GT-I8262
At this time the article, I will discuss about how to reinstall the Hp Core Duos Samsung Galaxy GT-I8262. How do Reinstall Smartphone Core Duos Samsung Galaxy GT-I8262 this is quite easy and you can do it yourself without taking it to the place of service.
Equipment in need:
- USB cable Core Duos Samsung Galaxy GT-I8262
- Download USB Driver (if the device is not able to connect to computer)
- Download the Odin 3.07
- Download Firmware (select the appropriate Firmware with samsung you below)
Link Download Below
Read : JellyPop Rom Custom Rom Samsung Galaxy Core
Tutorial how to Reinstall Hp Core Duos Samsung Galaxy GT-I8262:
- Extract the Firmware 3.07 Odin and Core Duos Samsung Galaxy GT-I8262 already in the download
- Turn off your mobile phone and switch it on again by pressing the button volume down + home button + power button at the same time. Then it will pop up a notice to enter the download mode and press the volume up.
- 3. open the Odin 3.07 you already extract and connect Samsung Galaxy Core Duos GT-I8262 to your computer using the USB cable. If it cannot connect, try a few times and use the USB Driver if not at all able to connect after trying several times. If connected will appear like this picture
- check the "Auto Reboot" and "f. Reset Time". After that, click the "PDA" and select the Firmware Core Duos Samsung Galaxy GT-I8262 already in the extract.
- After all the above steps have been performed, to begin to do the Reinstall click "Start". (during the reinstall, make sure the USB cable is not detached)
Note: before doing this, then Reinstall should invite people who have experienced. Because if it's wrong in doing a reinstall, your phone gets damaged.
So how to Reinstall Hp Core Duos Samsung Galaxy GT-I8262, hopefully this tutorial can help you get when want to Reinstall/Flashing Hp Core Duos Samsung Galaxy GT-I8262.
Read : Lollicop Rom Samsung Galaxy Core GT-I8262 Custom Rom