Custom Rom Samsung Galaxy V SM-G313HZ Lollipop | Prior to installation on tutorial tentang android, you must first prepare ingredients in advance.
Straight to the scene:p:)
- Galaxy V BC-G313HZ you should already rooted in the circumstances. If it is not in the root, read How To Root Samsung Galaxy V SM-G313HZ No PC
- Galaxy V BC-G313HZ must also have already installed CWM. When the file download is not yet ODIN and his CWM_Recorvery_Build. Read How To Install CWM Galaxy V Via Odin Tested
- the reply of the CWM is already installed, download the zip file here or his ROM can be downloaded via xda developers forum Here
- If already downloaded, put the file with the name Nemoid_ROM_v1. zip in the External SDCard [your own memory]. Put it outside of the folder, not in the folder.
- If it is, turn off the Galaxy V BC-G313HZ you. Then headed to the CWM Recovery. * Recommended: [Before the installation of the ROM, it will be good you backup first the original ROM of android you:p.]
- Select Install Zip.
- Select Nemoid_Rom_v1. zip.
- Wait until the installation process is complete.
- The reply is finished, select the GO BACK.
- Select Advanced, then select WIPE DALVIK CACHE.
- If it is, reboot the device through CWM, select GO BACK, select REBOOT DEVICE:p: v
- Finish ...
The ROM update to v1.3, can be downloaded via the following links: Download here or via XDA Developers Forum (click here)
Tutorial How To update ROM GALAXY V BC-G313HZ
- place the file already downloaded above to External SD Card. put outside of the folders, do not in the folder
- Go to the CWM Recorvery, turn off your Smartphone. Press the VOLUME UP + HOME + POWER
- Select install Zip
- Select Nemoid_ROM_v 1.3 .zip
- When it is finished, it will automatically reboot itself.
NOTE: AFTER THE UPDATE, UNINSTALL GOOGLE ROM PLAY SERVICES YOU AND DOWNLOAD GOOGLE PLAY SERVICES MANUALLY:).
Note: HERE I Am NOT RESPONSIBLE IF ANY DAMAGE On YOUR SMARTPHONE. HERE I AM ONLY SHARING SCIENCE COURSE.
Video Screenshots Lollipop On Galaxy V BC-G313HZ :D